Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Something that is different for me..SS Sturmbannfuher





Here is a new figure that I had to finish up for a collector. It is a 54 mm PIZARRO Mini natures kit of a SS Officer. I had to put my dio on hold for a little to get this one finished but I am now back at the dio. The best part of this figure I believe is the coat. I was pretty happy with it until my wife told me I needed to make it look a little more worn, good thing, she was right! I now think it is one of my better paint jobs, esp for leather.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blogger/Modeller my name is Frans from South Africa and are flabbergasted by your stuff! My blog feature dios etc from all over and may I display your figures with a link to you? Plz have a look and let meknow @ chitsnuus@telkomsadotnet. http://outoppie-scalemodelling.blogspot.com Thanks Frans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fran,

    Thanks for the kind words. Yes, you may use my link.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete